Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Zurich-Davos

tcaprez01

Hi there, I am having some difficulty booking tickets between Zurich Flughafen -Davos Platz. We are arriving internationally into Zurich airport on 2nd January in the evening and wish to take the train. We will return from Davos - Zurich HB on 7th January. Our flight is 8th January out.

I am trying to book a return ticket, but it doesn't give me the option to select a return journey. The button to click is crossed out and I can only select a single. Is it not possible to purchase a return ticket? Can I only buy single tickets for each journey or is there another way?

Any suggestions are helpful. Thank you.

2 REPLIES
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @tcaprez01 

As @VlaznimA said, for online tickets, you must buy outward and inward tickets separately.

Best regards,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.
VlaznimA

Hello @tcaprez01 

This is a national trip in Switzerland, where the return journey is possible on the same day. I ask you to split the journey into an outward journey and a second purchase for the return journey.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.