Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

I paid for a ticket and didn't receive it. Payment has gone through

SOLVED
gabrielladevany
New Author

Hi,

I ordered a ticket on the 7th of September 2022 (Australian time) and I have not received any confirmation. The payment from my credit card says it has gone through though. Please help me either refund or receive this ticket to travel from Zurich Airport to Konstanz on the 15th of September 2022. 
Do you have a Whatsapp number I can call as I live in Australia and cannot call you from overseas because it costs too much. Or you can call me on XXX

regards,
gabrella
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ex-Bähnler
Frequent Traveller (silver)

Hello @gabrielladevany 

In principle, SBB can be reached from abroad on +41 848 44 66 88. If this does not work, you can use the number +41 51 225 78 00.

Kind regards, Reto

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES
Aungth
New Author

Hi, I didn’t receive Swiss travel pass confirmation though the payment was successful. How can I submit the refund claim online or if there is any email I can submit to? 

Hello @Aungth 

Thank you for your request.

As described above, it is possible that the sale was not completed - as you did not receive a ticket. I recommend that you contact us by phone on +41 848 44 66 88, or from abroad +41 51 225 78 00. Alternatively, you can submit your personal details via the contact form. Please note that processing via the contact form may take longer.

If the sale is not completed, the reserved amount will be returned to your payment method. This may take a few days depending on the card provider.

Have a nice day. Greetings ZoeS

Ex-Bähnler

Hello @gabrielladevany 

In principle, SBB can be reached from abroad on +41 848 44 66 88. If this does not work, you can use the number +41 51 225 78 00.

Kind regards, Reto

Ein_Albaner
Traveller (platinum)

Hello @gabrielladevany 

If you didn‘t receive any confirmation of the ticket purchase by email, it can be 2 reasons:

- You wrote a wrong email adress / mistake word on your email adress

- It is an autorisation error. That means the amount is prereserved but not charged from your credit card. The amount will be automatically be coming back to your bank account within 14 days.

If you want to be sure that it is an autorisation mistake so call please the Swiss Federal Railways number +41848446688.

If the employes will not see any commande of the purchased ticket, then it is an autorisation mistake.

Kind regards from Zurich Airport.

Ex-Bähnler

Hello @gabrielladevany 

Kind regards, Reto

Thanks. But is there any online form or email that I can submit the refund claim? 

Ex-Bähnler