Hi MarinaZ, I would like to clarify a few more questions:
I plan visit Switzerland in August for 7 days, and I'll have a lot of trips across the country. And I will need different types of tickets:
a) standart tickets for S-Bahn, regio, IR, IC trains
b) Spar tickets for IR, IC trains
c) 24-hour ticket for Zurich (all zones)
d) other tickets, for example, buses/trolleybuses in Luzern, Pilatus wheelchairs, Meiringen funicolaire, temporaly buses instead of trains in Vaud cantone etc.
And I would like to purchase Swiss Half Fare Card (120 CHF). Will this card gives discount for all of these tikets same as Half Fare Trevelcard? Why I ask - https://prnt.sc/k4qmoq - here we have only Half Fare Trevelcard option - are this option valid for Swiss Half Fare Card as well?
So here are direct questions:
1) Will I have a right to 50% reduce to all these tickets with Swiss Half Fare Card?
2) Can we by the spar tickets( now, from Ukraine ) firstly and after that( when we'll be in Switzerland ) the Swizz Half Fare Card at the Schaffhausen, before our first train?
3) Some types of tickets, for exapmple Spar, I would like to buy right now through your web page. I need to select an option Half-Fare travelcard in the field Discount cards. On the other hand, when I'll buy other tickets in the machines at Swiss railway stations, the some option will be open there. Are my suggestions true?
4) May I print my pre-paid tickets at home or have them on my smartphone for travelling?
5) Is it possible to purchase Swiss Half Fare Card at Schaffhausen bahnhof using ticket machine or cash desk?
6) Swiss Half Fare Card is unpersonified, so I don't need have same printed photo or additional ID document. Is it true?
7) During my trips across Switzerland I need to have only tickets and Swiss Half Fare Card. Is it true?
Sorry for bothering you, Best Regards Sviatoslav Borysiuk