Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

stop on request

SOLVED
yilingfu10

I have a question about the ticket I booked, one of the stations is annotated "stop on request", what should I do to request it, as it's my departure station, not my destination, and I'm not on the train?

Have a nice day! hope to hear from you soon!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ticinomeitli
Traveller (gold)

Hi @yilingfu10 

I travelled much on the Bremgarten-Dietikon-Bahn, there exist lots of station with stop on request. On these stations exist also "stop request buttons" on the stations not only in the train. So when you arrive at the station press the button with the direction you like and the train will stop at your station.

Here you can see how this buttons can look like:

Stop request 1.jpgStop request 2.jpg

Best regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY
Ticinomeitli
Traveller (gold)

Hi @yilingfu10 

I travelled much on the Bremgarten-Dietikon-Bahn, there exist lots of station with stop on request. On these stations exist also "stop request buttons" on the stations not only in the train. So when you arrive at the station press the button with the direction you like and the train will stop at your station.

Here you can see how this buttons can look like:

Stop request 1.jpgStop request 2.jpg

Best regards