Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings, for refunds and to report lost items.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Can I use "Eurail Pass for Italy" to travel from VISP (Switzerland) to Milano Centrale(Italy) by EC?

SOLVED
terrence
New Author

Hi ,

I would like to check can I use "Eurail Pass for Italy" to travel from VISP (Switzerland) to Milano Centrale(Italy) by EuroCity train?

Thanks. lookin forward for your advise. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RahelW

Hello @terrence 

The pass is only valid for the italian part of your trip. 

However, so that you don't have to buy two different tickets, we will gladly issue you one ticket with the discount in Italy.

You can buy it at any SBB counter near you or by phone with credit card on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF0.08/min.) or +41 51 225 78 00 from abroad.

I wish you an excellent Sunday.

Regards RahelW

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES
terrence
New Author

Got it. Thanks RahelW and Alban for your reply. 

appreciated that.

terrence
New Author

Got it. Thanks both of you (RahelW & Ein_Albaner ) reply.

Really appreciated that! 🙂 

RahelW

Hello @terrence 

The pass is only valid for the italian part of your trip. 

However, so that you don't have to buy two different tickets, we will gladly issue you one ticket with the discount in Italy.

You can buy it at any SBB counter near you or by phone with credit card on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF0.08/min.) or +41 51 225 78 00 from abroad.

I wish you an excellent Sunday.

Regards RahelW

Ein_Albaner
Traveller (platinum)

Hello @terrence 

If you bought a Eurail One country Pass for Italy then you have to pay a full fare ticket from Visp until Domodossola.

From Domodossola to Milan Central your Eurail Pass is valid.

Kind regards
Alban