Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

teavel to liechtenstein Swiss Travel Pass Flex Youth

GELÖST
foreinuser
Neuer Autor
My question is about Swiss Travel Pass Flex Youth
If i can use it to travel by train to Vaduz in Liechtenstein?
How many time before i have to choose in which days i will be able to travel for free?
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG
VlaznimA

Hello @foreinuser 

First I would like to inform you, that we also have also an English community. You can simply change the language of the website and you'll be redirected to the English community. Maybe someone also has the same question and could read the answer to this question.

You can activate the days for the swisstravel system also for the same day. You can visit the link on the ticket www.activateyourpass.com and fill out the form for today. 

For further questions please contact our contact center by calling the number +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.) or from abroad +41 51 225 78 00.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN
VlaznimA

Hello @foreinuser 

First I would like to inform you, that we also have also an English community. You can simply change the language of the website and you'll be redirected to the English community. Maybe someone also has the same question and could read the answer to this question.

You can activate the days for the swisstravel system also for the same day. You can visit the link on the ticket www.activateyourpass.com and fill out the form for today. 

For further questions please contact our contact center by calling the number +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.) or from abroad +41 51 225 78 00.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.

how to hange the language ? i dont see this option. 

And what with travell to Liechtenstein - Swiss Travel Pass Flex Youth allow me to go there?

MuvOn
Reisende/r (Platin)

The validity is identical to that of the GA, you can find a map here: https://www.sbb.ch/content/dam/internet/sbb/en/abos-billette/abonnemente/karte-geltungsbereich-ga-ha...

--
MuvOn the next station!