Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

Validity of a Swiss travel plan flex

Steph2
Neues Mitglied

Hello,

I’m a Spanish resident and I’m planning to visit Switzerland from August 20th to 23rd and I’m really confused about the train’s options. First I want to take 2 panoramic trains on the 20th, the Gotthard Panorama Express and the Lucern-Interlaken, then stay in Interlaken until the 23rd and leave that day to Zurich.

So for this plan, would it be ok if I buy the 4 days 2nd class Swiss travel pass flex (323 CHF) and the extra 29.50 CHF for the  Gotthard Panorama Express? Would that be enough?

2 ANTWORTEN
StéphanieB

Hello @Steph2 

We have special offers for international guests. The cheapest and most advantageous for you would be a Swiss Travel Pass for 3 days.

- Swiss Travel Pass for 3 days Price in CHF in 2nd class CHF 232.-

- Swiss Travel Pass for 3 days Price in CHF in 1nd class CHF 369.-

With this offer you have free travel by train, bus and boat. Free travel on panorama trains (plus seat reservation or surcharge). Free admission to over 500 museums and much more.

Here you`ll find more Information about the Swiss Travel Pass: Swiss Travel Pass – the All-in-one-Ticket for Switzerland | SBB

Kindly regards, StéphanieB 

MuvOn
Reisende/r (Platin)

The 29.50 is just the class change, as there is only 1st class on this special train. In addition, there is the mandatory seat reservation of 16 francs.

You can save more if you buy an Interrail ticket instead of the Swiss Travel Pass. The STP is a bit overpriced and is only worth it if you really need the benefits like museum entries etc.

With Interrail, the ship connection is only 50% discounted, but the pass is almost 100 Fr. cheaper. The ship costs individually 24.-

See: https://www.interrail.eu/es/interrail-passes/one-country-pass/switzerland

--
MuvOn the next station!