Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

Saver day pass on the GoldenPass Panoramic train

GELÖST
Artemis1
Neuer Autor

Hello! I would like to ask if I'll be able to travel from Montreux to Montbovon on the GoldenPass Panoramic train with a saver day pass. If yes, is it mandatory to have a seat reservation or I can board and sit anywhere? Thank you for any help.

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Hello @Artemis1 

Yes, your saver day pass is valid on the route form Montreux to Rochers de Naye.

I wish you an unforgettable trip.

Regards, RahelW

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN
Artemis1
Neuer Autor

Thank you very much for your reply. Could I also use my saver day pass on the route Montreux- Rochers de Naye?

Hello @Artemis1 

Yes, your saver day pass is valid on the route form Montreux to Rochers de Naye.

I wish you an unforgettable trip.

Regards, RahelW

Ticinomeitli
Reisende/r (Silber)

Hi@Artemis1 

You can travel with a saver day pass on the GoldenPass Panoramic Train from Montreux to Montbovon. No it is not mandatory to have a seat reservation. You can board the train with this ticket an sit on every seat, which is not reserved by another person.

On days with lots of people travelling (f.e. during the school holidays or on weekends with nice weather) , it can be recommendable to make a seat reservation.

Have a nice trip.