Schritt 1

Hier findest Du Hilfe von Kunde zu Kunde. Suche in bestehenden Diskussionen oder stelle Deine Fragen.

Vor

Schritt 2

Tipps & Tricks, die Dir den Alltag erleichtern.

Zurück Vor

Schritt 3

Hier siehst Du immer die neusten Beiträge aus allen Bereichen der Community.

Zurück Tour beenden

Fragrance Policy

soniclipstick
Neuer Autor
0 Likes

I have a severe fragrance allergy. I don't react to people wearing perfume, but if you spray in the same carriage, I will have an anaphylactic attack. I always carry medication on me, both pills and an EpiPen, and if I smell perfume, I move to a different carriage as soon as possible, but sometimes, I'm just not fast enough. Twice now, I've had to take medication in the train, and go directly to the hospital.

I haven't lived in Switzerland for very long, I'm wondering if this is just normal/common to spray perfume in public spaces? Or is there a policy on/against fragrances inside sbb trains? Either way, does anyone else here in the community have any tips for me?

ManuelaPf
0 Likes

Hello @soniclipstick

There are no regulations regarding the use of perfumes on SBB trains. We appeal to common sense.

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

Chris3000
Besucher
0 Likes

@ManuelaPf only a few have common sense. I am also bothered by the pollution of the air with perfume and hairspray.

soniclipstick
Neuer Autor
0 Likes

Seeing as I have had another two reactions last week alone, I would say common sense really isn't that common, indeed. I'm just going to take allergy meds before I leave the house from now on, I guess.