Starting this winter, it’ll be easier than ever to hit the slopes. Buy your Snow’n’Rail offer exclusively at sbb.ch/en/snownrail and enjoy discounts on ski passes and your journey by public transport.
Book your Snow’n’Rail offer conveniently at sbb.ch/en/snownrail and benefit from:
- Reduced prices for 1-day, 2-day and 6-day ski passes
- 20% off public transport in the pre-season and off-season
- 15% reduction on renting equipment from Intersport Rent
Here’s your click-by-click guide to hitting the slopes:
- Log in – sign in using your SwissPass login or place your order as a guest. If you don’t yet have a SwissPass login, you can register at swisspass.ch. We recommend that you sign in with your SwissPass login. Your information will be saved for your next visit. What’s more, you’ll be able to access your tickets at any time via your account.
- Find your reduced price – select the desired Snow’n’Rail offer and find the ideal public transport connection. If the Saver Day Pass is cheaper than the ordinary fare, it will automatically show up as an option.
- Load your ski pass – for most Snow’n’Rail offers, you can load your ski pass directly onto your SwissPass card during the booking process. Alternatively, the voucher can be exchanged for a ticket at the machine or point of sale at the relevant mountain lift.
Did you know? Even if you already have a public transport ticket or travelcard, you can still purchase the reduced leisure activity on its own. When you purchase online, please choose ‘Other individual ticket’ under ‘Discount cards’. Please note that our partners on location may verify the details you have provided.
Go to Snow’n’Rail offers.