As a Customer Success Manager, it is important to me to help you travel successfully with SBB. As we expect to see many customers travelling on our trains over the next weeks and months (particularly during Easter, Ascension and Whitsun weekend), I would like to take this opportunity to provide you with some tips in advance. These tips will help you have a more relaxed journey:
- Seat reservations: If you reserve your seat in advance, you can wait on the platform at ease, knowing that there is a seat waiting for you.
- Train formation: Take a look at the train formation before departure so you can wait on the platform in exactly the right spot. The train formation is available online on the day of travel.
- Avoid peak times: Check the occupancy rate for the train in advance on SBB.ch or SBB Mobile.
- Consider additional trains.
- Transporting bicycles (click here to go to the dedicated website):
- As a general rule, you must reserve a bike space. See the conditions.
- What you need to transport your bike:
- A ticket for your bike
- A bike space reservation
Here is a link to the videos on how to view the train formation (SBB.ch and SBB Mobile app) and how to reserve seats (SBB Mobile app).
I wish you all the best and happy travelling.
Customer Success Manager SBB.ch