Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

unwanted supersaver ticket

kvarda
New Author

Dear Helpcenter,

I do not want to buy a supersaver ticket, but when I choosing the return trip of my journey, the system add automatically supersaver ticket.

When I modify outward ticket from supersaver ticket to city-ticket, than the system add supersaver ticket to my return journey.

I do not have the possibility to buy a city-ticket for both trips...it is very confusing.

Thank you for your Help,
Kitti

4 REPLIES
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @kvarda 

Could you please let us know from where to where you want to travel to verify? With the information provided, we are unable to help.

Best,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

Genf aiport to Montreux and back. Thanks.

Hello @kvarda 

Thank you for your query.

You can enter the desired connection at www.sbb.ch. At the Travel Data step, you have the option to buy a saver ticket. But you can also buy a point-to-point ticket, which is flexible.

For more information please call our Contact Center under +41 (0) 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min). 

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards, AferditaH

Dear AferdiaH,

No, I cannot select another option because the system does not allow it..as I wrote at the beginning...it automatically switches to a supersaver ticket on the outward way or on the return way, which I cannot change. it looks like one of the trips you can buy only supersaver ticket, no point-to-point ticket (other one).

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Kitti