Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

swisspass & sbb ticketshop

0 Likes

I am extremely frustrated by the ticketshop login with swisspass. Because I didn't have a previous ticketshop login, I cannot login to the ticketshop on my iphone with the account linked to my swisspass (and half fare travel card) because it doesn't have a password  and if I try and create a ticketshop login, I cannot link it to my swisspass because it has already been linked to an account. 

Is there anyway to get a password for a swisspass ticketshop login or unlink my swisspass from the ticketshop???

Highlighted

Re: swisspass & sbb ticketshop

0 Likes

Hi alica

Please send an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch and submit us your user name and client number.  We’ll cancel then the link-up of your SwissPass with your account.

We are at the moment preparing the introduction of the Swisspass-Login for Mobile SBB. Establishing or cancelling manually a link is for the present moment not possible. Please accept our appologize.

Wishing you a pleasant journey.

Kind regards
SandraI