Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

swisspass & sbb ticketshop

0 Likes

I am extremely frustrated by the ticketshop login with swisspass. Because I didn't have a previous ticketshop login, I cannot login to the ticketshop on my iphone with the account linked to my swisspass (and half fare travel card) because it doesn't have a password  and if I try and create a ticketshop login, I cannot link it to my swisspass because it has already been linked to an account. 

Is there anyway to get a password for a swisspass ticketshop login or unlink my swisspass from the ticketshop???

Highlighted

Re: swisspass & sbb ticketshop

0 Likes

Hi alica

Please send an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch and submit us your user name and client number.  We’ll cancel then the link-up of your SwissPass with your account.

We are at the moment preparing the introduction of the Swisspass-Login for Mobile SBB. Establishing or cancelling manually a link is for the present moment not possible. Please accept our appologize.

Wishing you a pleasant journey.

Kind regards
SandraI