Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

supersaver refund

Nic90_
0 Likes

Hi all, I bought a supersaver for tomorrow afternoon but due to a change of plans with my university schedule, I would like to anticipate my trip. From the SBB website I understand that I could book another ticket (non supersaver) for tomorrow at an ealier time and then apply for the refund of the supersaver ticket. Is this correct? Could I still receive a refund if I buy a new ticket for today instead of tomorrow?

If I could get it reimbursed, is there any fee I would need to pay?

Many thanks.

Re: supersaver refund

NadineS
0 Likes

Hello @Nic90_ 

Supersaver tickets are only valid for the printed date and selected train. Should you travel on another date or train, a new ticket is required.

Please book your ticket with the correct details and the completely identical route again under sbb.ch/en (or with the application SBB Mobile for mobile cellular phones) and forward us the new order number by e-mail before the departure of the booked train in your former booking.

On receipt, we will cancel the order and refund the amount to your means of payment (this includes a fee of CHF 10.00).

Greetings NadineS