Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour

regarding saver day pass

New Author
0 Likes

I am a little confused with already posted messages about Saver Day Pass. I saw one message where the person has said that they bought a Saver Day Pass and on the day when they were travelling, SBB inspector demanded Half Fare Travel Card and demanded to pay for Half Fare Travel Card also

I am travelling to Switzerland in July and want to know, whether I can purchase Saver Day Pass as a visitor without having a Half Fare Travel Card or GA card. At the day of my use of this Saver Day Pass, SBB will not ask for any additional payment

Highlighted

Re: regarding saver day pass

0 Likes

Hi @Hussain 

You have the possiblity to choose a Saver Day Pass with or without the Half-Fare travelcard.

saver day pass.JPG

It's quite simple: Holders of an Half Fare travelcard can take the reduced price saver day pass, travellers without reduction pay full price. 

Kind regards
SandraI

New Author
0 Likes

Thanks Sandral,

I had already seen that Pass details. However, the reason for my initial question and confusion is a response posted by 'davidchen' on 24.04.18 to a question put by member 'srinivas' under topic "regarding saver day pass"

0 Likes

Hi @Hussain 

I'm sorry, I can only repeat: If you don't have a Half-Fare travelcard, you have to purchase a saver day pass with Half-Fare discount and otherwise at full price.

The member mentioned had bought a saver day pass at a reduced price and did not have a Half-Fare travelcard. Therefore he had to pay an additional ticket.

Kind regards
SandraI