Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

regarding saver day pass

New Author
0 Likes

I am a little confused with already posted messages about Saver Day Pass. I saw one message where the person has said that they bought a Saver Day Pass and on the day when they were travelling, SBB inspector demanded Half Fare Travel Card and demanded to pay for Half Fare Travel Card also

I am travelling to Switzerland in July and want to know, whether I can purchase Saver Day Pass as a visitor without having a Half Fare Travel Card or GA card. At the day of my use of this Saver Day Pass, SBB will not ask for any additional payment

Highlighted

Re: regarding saver day pass

0 Likes

Hi @Hussain 

You have the possiblity to choose a Saver Day Pass with or without the Half-Fare travelcard.

saver day pass.JPG

It's quite simple: Holders of an Half Fare travelcard can take the reduced price saver day pass, travellers without reduction pay full price. 

Kind regards
SandraI

New Author
0 Likes

Thanks Sandral,

I had already seen that Pass details. However, the reason for my initial question and confusion is a response posted by 'davidchen' on 24.04.18 to a question put by member 'srinivas' under topic "regarding saver day pass"

0 Likes

Hi @Hussain 

I'm sorry, I can only repeat: If you don't have a Half-Fare travelcard, you have to purchase a saver day pass with Half-Fare discount and otherwise at full price.

The member mentioned had bought a saver day pass at a reduced price and did not have a Half-Fare travelcard. Therefore he had to pay an additional ticket.

Kind regards
SandraI