Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

refund inquiry

New Author
0 Likes

I purchased ticket (order no. 478079908, ticket ID. 433271217021, Reference nr. 16826576)

but I want to refund.

(because, I didn't know supersaver ticket. I want   re-purchase supersaver tickets  instead individual tickets.).

I will wait your reply. thank you

My email address is    gustjsv@naver.com

Re: refund inquiry

0 Likes

Hallo @HYUNSUNCHOI,

We will look into this matter and refund if applicable.

Please complete the refund form and send it together with the additionally purchased tickets:
https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/formular-erstattungsantrag.html

For tickets obtained at the station or by post please print out your refund request (PDF document) on that website and send it to us by post:

SBB Contact Center
Refunds rail.ch
Spitalweg 19
CH-3902 Brig-Glis

Conditions:
https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/buying-options/online/general-terms-and-conditions.htm...

Generally speaking, Online/Mobile Tickets may not be modified, exchanged or refunded.

Have a nice day
Kind regards

SamanthaAd

New Author
0 Likes

I sent the refund form.

How can I check the reply?

0 Likes

Hallo @HYUNSUNCHOI,

The request form will be processed in the next few days. You will receive a direct answer by e-mail. At the moment our volume of work is very high.  Please be patient.

Have a nice day

SamanthaAd