Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

point to point ticket

whsim
New Author
0 Likes

I want to buy a point-to-point ticket from Lauterbrunnen to Zurich. The train will pass through Interlaken & Bern, can I alight at Interlaken or Bern for a few hours and continue my journey to Zurich after that using the same point-to-point ticket?

Re: point to point ticket

LauraV
0 Likes

Hello @whsim 

Thank you for your request.

Yes, you can get off on the route and continue your journey as long as you buy a normal fare ticket. A saver offer is train-bound. You can not take other connections. If you want to be flexible and get off on the way, I recommend you to buy a return ticket at the normal price.

I wish you a nice day. 

Greetings, Laura

whsim
New Author
0 Likes

@LauraV

Thank you for the reply.

If I am using the Swiss Travel Pass, can I get off on the route as well?

Is it travel pass same price online or at the airport?

LauraV
0 Likes

Hi @whsim 

Exactly also with the Swisstravelpass you can get off on the route. According to our information, the price is identical. For all other questions, i advise you to contact our Contact Center at +41 (0)848 44 66 88.

Regards
LauraV