Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

how to use the saver day pass

New Author
0 Likes

Hello sir or madam ,I have some questions to ask:

1.I will travel to Switzerland,  but I am not a Swiss citizen and i don't have Half fare card.Can I buy the saver day pass?

2.can i use the saver day pass to take a boat from Lindau to Rorschach?i didn't understant the route on tne map.

thank you very much.

route

Re: how to use the saver day pass

0 Likes

Hello @tingcheng110 

Thank you for your query.

You can buy the Saver Day Pass with or without a Half-Fare Card. There are different prices. 
The Saver Day Pass is valid for the journey with the boat from Lindau to Rorschach. In the synoptic Map is all descrive where you can use it.

You will find more informations on the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/saver-day-pas...

Kind regards,
FatimaH

Re: how to use the saver day pass

New Author
0 Likes

thank you very much

@FatimaH wrote:

Hello @tingcheng110 

Thank you for your query.

You can buy the Saver Day Pass with or without a Half-Fare Card. There are different prices. 
The Saver Day Pass is valid for the journey with the boat from Lindau to Rorschach. In the synoptic Map is all descrive where you can use it.

You will find more informations on the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/saver-day-pas...

Kind regards,
FatimaH