Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

half-fare card

LOYI
New Author

Dear sir or Madam,

Hello. I have brought a half-fare card (a month) for 120 CHF online, but I brought it with the guest checkout choice. Therefore, when I log in SBB application with my email address, I found nothing there.

Also, I cannot find my customer number from anywhere as well, so I cannot link my customer account and I cannot do anything through the SBB Mobile application.

Would you please tell me my customer number so that I can link my account to the SBB app? If not, could you please tell me how can I refund this one-month half-fare card

4 REPLIES
RahelW

Hello @LOYI 

Your half Fare Card only appears if you made the purchase with your login. When you purchased the pass as a guest, please use the QR code, you received in your confirmation e-mail at the control on the train.

For offers like the swiss half fare card (one month) no costumer number is created. 

When you buy tickets for your trips through Switzerland, you can simply log in to the SBB Mobile app with your customer account. You will find then your tickets in the application.

I wish you an awesome time in Switzerland.

Regards, RahelW

Hi I received the email, but the QR code image is not loading. How can I have the email resent? The email has ticket ID, reference no., and order no.

Hello RahelW,

Thank you for your reply.

However, I have one more question. Because now I have already brought the swiss half fare card (one month) without login, how can I refund it as I haven't used it so far? Is there any link for me that I can use to submit a request?

Thank you again for your help.

Sincerely,

LOYI

Hello @LOYI 

A refund of your Swiss Half Fare Card is possible before the first day of validity. Please fill in this Form to submit your refund request.

Have an awesome weekend.

Greetings, RahelW