Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

fine

traveller1
New Author

So i got a fine for purchasing a half fare ticket without a swiss pass. if i buy an abonnement after i got the fine, do i still have to pay the fine or it cancels it? thank you.

2 REPLIES
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @traveller1 

Yes. However, this has to be done within 10 days time span and the abonnements' validity start date will be dated back to the day you travelled without half fare card. Please see a ticket office as soon as practical.

Best,
Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.
FatimaH

Hello @traveller1 

Concerning your fine «Travelling without a valid ticket» please get in contact with the responsible department.

SBB Service Center Revenue - Zurich
SBB AG
Passenger Traffic
Central Revenue Services
P.O. Box
8048 Zurich

Phone: 0848 00 11 33 (local rate/Monday - Friday 8.00-17.00)
Internet: sbb.ch/en/rogf

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,
FatimaH