Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

can i get a refund??

0 Likes

Hi. I'm JUN MOK LEE and korean.

i made a reservation a train ticket from bern to zurich airport cuz i have a plan to trevel to swiss.

but i choose a wrong date. i gotta select a 8/4  but select 6/4. and payment is over. and i repay a ticket on right date.

but the important thing is that the train time is already over. it arrived on 10 am.  but i never never get on the train.

in addition, i can't get on the train cuz i'm in korea right now. i'm writing a question in korea.

u can confirm whether or not tracing the ip adress. 

so i really appreciate if u make a refund my ticket. i dont need a change cuz i already pay a ticket on right date,

my order number is 480902342, and it is from bern to Zürich Flughafen. ticket id is 011857283022.

u can reply my question on my e-mail. my e-mail address is edith213@naver.com

i hope ur reply. thanks

Highlighted

Re: can i get a refund??

0 Likes

Hello @lk23 

Thank you for your query.

This is the wrong channel for refund requests. Please contact direktly our Ticketshop by mail: ticketshop@sbb.ch.

I wish you a nice day.

Kind regards,
FatimaH