Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

asking for eticket

jeonjiin0303
0 Likes

hi 

I want to buy e ticket from Strasburg to Berne on December 31st. 

Now I live in USA , so I need E ticket. 

However, when I tried to book Strasburg to Berne on December 31st, there are only two options, using international postal service or getting a ticket on the in Swiss. 

International postal service costs me a lot and Getting a ticket in Swiss does not make sense cause I'm leaving from the station at France. 

Is there any way for me to get this ticket online instead of using those two options? Other itineries shows me that I can get an e ticket but this route does not show me the way to get e-ticket

SarahI
Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hi @ jeonjiin0303,

I’m sorry but we just have these two possibilities for this connection. If you want to buy the ticket from Strasbourg to Basel SBB in advance, you can do it on the internet website from the sncf or directly in Strasbourg (this is a train without seat reservation).

The ticket for the train from Basel SBB to Bern can be purchased on our website.

Greetings,
SarahI