Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Zurich HBF To Rhine Falls

ramdasp
New Author

Hi,

Is the 9'oclock pass valid to travel to "Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall" and "Neuhausen Rheinfall"

Kind Regards

Ramdas

3 REPLIES
RahelW

Hello @ramdasp 

The ZVV 9 o'clock pass is valid in all ZVV zones. You will find the zone map under the following link: The zone maps for the ZVV region – ZVV

I wish you an excellent day at the Rheinfall.

Regards RahelW

Hi RahelW

I went through the zone maps in the above link and it is not clear to me.

Hence it will be great if you can tell me whether the 9'oclock pass is valid to travel to "Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall" and "Neuhausen Rheinfall"

Or

Tell me in which ZVV zone are train stations "Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall" and "Neuhausen Rheinfall"

Thx in advance

Kind Regards

Ramdas

Hi @ramdasp 

Thank you for your request.

The ZVV 9 o'clock pass is not valid to go to Neuhausen Rheinfall because the place is outside the ZVV. You have to buy a ticket for this trip (see also the scan of the map).

I wish you a nice afternoon.

Regards
NicolasK