Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Wrong date with the ticket

Traveller
0 Likes

Hello.

I wanted to buy train tickets for Geneva Airport - Zofingen 10.09-2017, and Zofingen - Geneve Airport 21.09-2017 for my trip.

By accident on the app on my phone managed to buy a ticket for 22.08-17 (which was the date I tried to order) and compared to the App on my phone: I´ve now been taking that trainride. This ride cost 77 CHF; which is 154 CHF in totalt for both ways. I´ve actually paied 154 CHF  (which I can also see in my bank), but under "my tickets" I can only see the one ticket for Geneve Airport - Zofingen.

Re: Wrong date with the ticket

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello Magbjo89,

I advise you to contact our Ticketshop at this number: 0848 030 030 or to write an e-mail at: ticketshop@sbb.ch. Don’t forget to give your booking number in the message.

My colleagues will take time to help you.

Kinds Regards,

CharlineB

Traveller
0 Likes
Thank you for your answer. In general I must say that I'm disappointed over you guys contact. Kudos to you though, cause so far you've been the ONLY one to answer. I've sent different "forms" under "contact", I've sent emails (after I finally found it) and I've tried to call, but so far NO answer.

I believe your colleagues will take time to help me, but sure also take their time.
Is there something you can do to make this a bit more effective? I mean, when looking at this F.A.Q I can see that some other people have been suffering the same problem before, so the answer should be clear. At least some response would be luxury at this point.

Sorry for the complaints, but this is starting to reach the point of disappointment

0 Likes

Hi Magbjo89

I spoke with my colleagues. They have receveid several mails from you and answered you yesterday morning to offer a solution. They have replied twice. Thank you for taking note to this information.

Kind regards
SandraI

Traveller
0 Likes
Ok? Where? I haven't received any answer on email, here out anywhere

Traveller
0 Likes
Hello? In still waiting for an answer. I haven't received any response from your colleagues who has "tried to contact me", as you mentioned.

Where are they supposed to contact?
Here? Mail? I haven't received any freaking thing!