Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Wrong date with the ticket

New Author
0 Likes

I am planning to go for my Easter Hoilday from Switzerland to Florence (Italy), However, I found out just now that all the ticket with the wrond month... I suppose to go there in 14-17 April, However, on the ticket, it shows that it is from 14-17 March... which means that the tickets are already dealine.. but I didn't use those ticket, there are no any hole on the tickets.

May I ask if it is possible to change back the date and reuse the tickets instead of spending money to buy one more...?

It is running out of time as the Easter Holiday is coming soon... So hope that I can get a reply soon

Re: Wrong date with the ticket

Traveller
0 Likes
Did you get any help with this, cause I actually got the same problem.
Highlighted

Re: Wrong date with the ticket

0 Likes

Hi Magbjo89

Did you purchase tickets with the wrong date? Please submit us your order number by e-mail (ticketshop@sbb.ch). We will then look into this matter and refund if applicable.

Kind regards
SandraI