Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Wrong date of Swiss travel pass

SOLVED
Riribonnie
Traveller

I booked Swiss travel pass on the day I buy, it’s should be for a month ahead. I request for a refund, but I don’t know does it’s response or not. Allready tried called to customer service for several time but no one answer, does anybody has solved the problem and have a problem like me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Riribonnie 

The Mail address is no longer available. Please call our contact center by calling the number +41 51 225 78 00. Via contact form on sbb.ch is also a possibility but you have to wait a couple days for a response.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES
Riribonnie
Traveller

For everyone who have the same problem with me, there were Travel date down aplication with grey collor, should double check before booking.

the only solution is you call SBB in early morning (3am-5am) on Monday to Friday, if you have problem with international connections, use mytelo app for calling it is cheaper then regular phone.

I allready got my refund 2 hours after call SBB, and booked my correct Swiss travel pass date ticket.

good luck

RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Simply keep calling, even if you have to wait for 10 minutes. Try to call in the late evening (Swiss local time).

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.
RolandP
Traveller (platinum)

Hi @Riribonnie 

Try to call +41 51 225 78 00, or send an e-mail to: ticketshop@sbb.ch.

Best,

Roland

War mein Beitrag hilfreich? Dann freue ich mich über einen Like oder die Markierung als Lösung :: Was my reply helpful? Thank you for giving it a like or mark it as solution.

Already call that phone number and email to ticketshop, they say email no longer exist, and ask to contact customer service. I don’t know what should I do after ask for refund in SBB mobile, should I wait for  a several day?

Hello @Riribonnie 

The Mail address is no longer available. Please call our contact center by calling the number +41 51 225 78 00. Via contact form on sbb.ch is also a possibility but you have to wait a couple days for a response.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.