Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Which pass should I use

xyn3rgy

My daily commute for work is from Hausen am Albis, Post to Thalwil, Schützenhaus. I will reside in Hausen am Albis for maybe 1 to 2 months before moving to my permanent residence. Which type of pass should I purchase?

For example if I purchase a 1-year point-to-point season ticket for adults for Zones 150, 151. When I move to a new residence, can I change the zones or upgrade to more zones if necessary?

1 REPLY
ManuelaPf
Pendler/in

Hi @xyn3rgy

If you buy an annual travelcard for other zones you will receive a pro rata reimbursement for the partially used annual travelcard. The annual price is re-calculated on a per-day basis; the unused time is credited at the time of the new purchase (without additional fees). The condition is that the returned travelcard is the original and that a replacement travelcard has not yet been issued.

You have also the possibility to buy monthly travelcards.

More information about ZVV you will find in the following link: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/fare-networks/zurich-transport-network.html

Kind regards

ManuelaPf