Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

When does SBB begin to sell (international) tickets beyond December 10?

OSt
New Author

When i search the schedule for dates beyond Dec 10, I get the really not very useful error message "Unfortunately, no connection could be found which meets your request. The route may only run seasonally or at weekends."

2 REPLIES
OSt
New Author

Dear @ZoeS, Many thanks for your reply. I have tried every day now since 26 Sep and still get that useless error message. The DB web site would allow me to buy the ticket, but it does not allow me to register both my Bahncard and my Halbtax. I sincerely hope that by the time SBB finally open the interface, the Sparpreistickets will not all be gone. Best wishes, OSt

ZoeS

Hello @OSt 

Thanks for your request.

The 2023 timetable period will be launched on 26.09.2022. At that time it will have the Swiss data, as well as TGV, Eurostar and NJ. It may be that other foreign connections are still missing, since the corresponding timetable data have not yet been received. These are taken continuously to it.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I wish you a nice day. Greetings ZoeS