Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Use of Half fair ticket which I brought at STC, the partners of SBB

SOLVED
BEOMHEE
Traveller

Hello, I brought Half fair card via STC(Swizterland Travel Center) online. It's 1months validation HF card from the vaildation date.

I got to know this card can not linked with SBB app.

In this case, how I can purchase super saver ticket with HF card? Do I simply purchase super saver ticket with HF discount rate and birng the e-ticket of HF card on travel date? Or should I do some other specific action before to get the ticket?

Another question here, I have kid so I got the family card when I brought HF Card. Do I need to book my kid together when I buy the ticket? Or my kid doesn't require to book the ticket from the begining? (I can see the option for co-traveller as Jinor or Co-children, no family card option)

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VlaznimA

Hello @BEOMHEE 

You can easily buy a ticket at half price for you and the child travels free of charge with the Family Card. The only condition is that it is not a train requiring a reservation, so please contact the Contact Center at 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) or from abroad +41 51 225 78 00 with your request.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES
VlaznimA

Hello @BEOMHEE 

You can easily buy a ticket at half price for you and the child travels free of charge with the Family Card. The only condition is that it is not a train requiring a reservation, so please contact the Contact Center at 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) or from abroad +41 51 225 78 00 with your request.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.

Hello, VlaznimA.

Thank you for your kind information.

Can I ask you another way I'd like to understand more?

For travelling, is it correct that I purcahse ticket on SBB website or app with half-fair price rate and I bring the scheduled ticket and half-fair card with Personal ID on the day?

Thank you again in advance. Have a great day too.

Best Regards,

BH

Hi @BEOMHEE 

If you buy a Half-Fare ticket, you must show the Half-Fare card to the ticket inspector. If you cannot present it, your ticket will not be valid.

I wish you a nice weekend.

Regards
NicolasK