Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Unable to buy supersaver tickets

gmaguire
New Author

I am unable to purchase Supersaver tickets for June 1. It shows availability, but the transaction leads to an error message and I am unable to complete the transaction.  It is May 4, so I am within the 30 days.  I also just bought a super saver fare a couple of days ago, so I do know this is normally possible.  

I get the following message "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again at a later point."

I have now tried to transact this purchase for the last three days and keep getting the same error message.  

Please advise.  Thank you.  

4 REPLIES
SarahI
Traveller (platinum)

Hello @gmaguire,

Now it should work, I just tried to do it online and there was no problem.

Please try again.

Greetings,
SarahI

Thank you for your reply.  I did try it again and I am getting the same error message.  I was not buying a day pass, I was buying a specific train ticket.    It did give me the optoin of obtaining a super saver fare, but when I selected that optoin and tried to ticket, I got that error message.  

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem.

SandraI
Commuter (silver)

Hi there

In order to analyse the problem, we kindly ask you to write an e-mail to ticketshop@sbb.ch and to forward us the following information:

Mobile phone maker (Samsung, Nokia, Apple, etc.):
Mobile phone model (Galaxy S5, Lumia 900, iPhone 6, etc.):
What operating system (including its version) is running on your mobile phone?:
Which version of SBB Mobile is installed on your mobile phone?:
Time of the incident (date/time):
Detailed problem report (including screenshot if possible):
Steps executed until the error appears?
- Which schedule has been selected?
- Which ticket has been selected (class, outward/return, full-/half fare)?:
- Amount of the purchase?

Thanking you in advance for the effort.

Kind regards