Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Trial halbtax

Mariia
New Author

Hi! I used to have SwissPass and HalbTax (and I still possess a physical card too), however, I moved to Germany from Switzerland. Can I still benefit from trial Halbtax offer? I am going to travel in Switzerland next month and would like to take have 1-2 month halbtax.

Thank you

1 REPLY
VlaznimA

Hello @Mariia 

The offer is only valid for new customers who reside in Switzerland or a bordering region of a neighbouring country and only for a maximum of four persons. The Trial Half Fare Travelcard will be loaded onto your SwissPass. In this case you can only buy the Trial Half Fare Travelcard on a staffed SBB sales point in Switzerland. Trial Half Fare Travelcard | SBB

If you still have the SwissPass card you can also buy the normal Half Fare Travelcard, also if you're from Germany: The Half Fare Travelcard on the SwissPass | SBB.

For further information, please contact our contact center +41 848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min.) or from abroad +41 51 225 78 00.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, VlaznimA.