Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Travel question

MichaelHsu
New Author
0 Likes

Hello Mr. & Miss,

I will have a business trip to Italy start from 10/24 to 10/29.
After the business trip I’m planning to visit to Swiss for a short vacation from 10/29 to 11/2.

When I was checking the train tickets from Interlaken to Zermatt, I notice that there is no train services operating between Visp and Täsch on the Brig.

My question are below.

1. Will these non-operating stops will affect my traveling to Zermatt??
(The train ticket from Interlaken to Zermatt shows that it will have a stop at Visp).
2. On the other hand, will these non-operating stops also affect my traveling back to Milano??
(The train ticket from  Zermatt back to Milano shows that it will have a stop at Visp and Täsch).

Looking forward to your quickest reply

Regards

Re: Travel question

MarinaZ
Pendler/in
0 Likes

Hello @MichaelHsu

During your travelling in Switzerland we have a worksite between Visp and Täsch. But we have busses between these two stations. If you travel from Interlaken to Zermatt you have to change in Spiez the train, in Visp you have to take the bus to Täsch and then from Täsch to Zermatt with the train. For going back to Milan it’s the same thing. You take the train from Zermatt to Täsch, in Täsch you take the bus to Visp and from Visp you take the train to Milan.

Kind regars,

MarinaZ