Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Travel Passes

New Author
0 Likes

My family and I will be in Switzerland in May for 5 days.  It is my mom (81 years old), my self (56), husband (63), daughter (24) and son (21).  We begin in Zurich, then want to take the train to Lucerne.  Will be taking cable car and trains to Mt. Pilatus, as well as Mt. Titlis, then will train to Wengen and will want to explore that area including Jungfrajoch, Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald before taking a train to Paris.  I have looked all over this site, and can't figure out how or what to get.  I was looking for the swiss travel pass that lets you travel for 3, 4 or 8 days, but don't see it.  I did see the half fare card I think It was called, but am just trying to figure out the best and least expensive option for all 5 of us.  I know I cant purchase anything until next month, but just trying to figure it all out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

Highlighted

Re: Travel Passes

0 Likes

Hi @pamwinter