Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Tickets

0 Likes

We want to travel from Zurich to Zermatt and return the same day.  I don’t see any passes we can get without half fare card.  Can you not buy tickets without that?  That is all I need train tickets for so it does not make sense for me to buy a month pass or even a few days pass for each of us. There are 5 of us total.  Please advise what is the best thing we can do.  Thank you. 

Re: Tickets

0 Likes

Hello @Mb123 

You can buy your tickets without a subscription. You can buy them at a SBB station or online at www.sbb.ch/en, when checking in travelers, simply select "No discount" under "Discount cards". For this trip, you also have the possibility to buy a Saver Day Pass under: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/1-day-travelpass/saver-day-pas...

I wish you a nice day.

Regards,
JulieL