Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Ticket purchased and credit card charged. Didnt receive ticket

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

I just purchased tickets using sbb website and amount got deducted from my account. But i ddnt receive ant tickets in my mail. Also when i am checking "My Orders" nothing is there. Please let me know from where i can get my tickets.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ticket purchased and credit card charged. Didnt receive ticket

0 Likes

Hi @Sinsi,

If you didn't receive an E-Mail with the order confirmation that usually means that your purchase didn't go through. What you see on your credit card is the authorization of the amount, which isn't a final debit. For further information I recommend contacting the ticketshop: ticketshop@sbb.ch.

Greetings,
SarahI

All Replies

0 Likes

Hi @Sinsi,

If you didn't receive an E-Mail with the order confirmation that usually means that your purchase didn't go through. What you see on your credit card is the authorization of the amount, which isn't a final debit. For further information I recommend contacting the ticketshop: ticketshop@sbb.ch.

Greetings,
SarahI

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes
Hi,

Amount reversed back to the credit card.

Thanks
Sinsi