Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Ticket processing problem

0 Likes

Hi. I've been trying to purchase four tickets on the website for the last hour but keep receiving a message that an unexpected error has occurred. Do you have any suggestions why this is happening?

Highlighted

Re: Ticket processing problem

New Author
0 Likes

I have the same problem. Have tried for days now!

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @dooneyweb

Thank you for your request.

At the moment we are not aware of any problem with the online purchase. I've just tried to book a ticket on the website and it is working for me.

I recommend you to use a different browser. If it still does not work, please contact our Online Support: ticketshop@sbb.ch / +41 848 030 030 (Mo-Fr 09.00-18.00 & Sa-So 09.00 – 12.00 & 13.30-16.30).

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

Highlighted

0 Likes

I've had the same problem for the last few days.  I was trying to purchase a ticke from Basel to Lauterbrunnen in June and keep getting a messag that states "an unexpected error has ocurred."  

Highlighted

0 Likes

Same problem for me to book 4 tickets. Any one got it sorted??

Highlighted

0 Likes

So what kind of problem did you encounter? Could you specify what kind of error was returned?

Paul Holloway

cheapessaywriter.net