Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Ticket prices will change closer to our trip?

0 Likes

Hello! I was checking some train ticket prices here, and I am wondering will the ticket prices become more expensive if I buy the tickets upon arrival in Switzerland? I mean, will a ticket from place A to place B be more expensive if I buy it when I arrive in Switzerland, than it is if I buy it now 3 weeks in advance?

And question number two, is the ticket price the same if I buy it on a train station upon arrival, or are ticket prices cheaper here on the Internet sight?

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Highlighted

Re: Ticket prices will change closer to our trip?

0 Likes

Hello @Visitor 

The price of standard tickets for a trip in Switzerland does not vary from one day to the next. The price variation exists if you plan to buy Supersaver tickets or tickets for international travel.

The prices remain the same in a station ticket office as the online prices if they are standard tickets for a trip in Switzerland.

I hope that I have provided you with more information and wish you a nice day.

Regards
Julie