Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

TRAIN PASS Half fare card with BO regional card

rhonda
New Author

When I put in my date to find out ticket price, when the ticket options come up, the date has been changed to the day before I need it, so I can never get to the pricing information.  I'm trying to find out if I should purchase the HFC along with the 8 day BO Regional Card, or just the BO Regional Card and pay full price for my tickets to: Zurich Airport to Interlaken West and Murren to Chamonix?  The rest of my travel will be covered by the BO Regional Card.  I appreciate your help.

2 REPLIES
MarinaZ
Pendler/in

Hello @rhonda

At the moment we are not aware of any problems with the ticket shop. Please note that online tickets can be purchased up to 2 months in advance.

The oneway ticket from Zurich Airport to Interlaken West cost without the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 74.00 and in first class CHF 130.00 and with the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 37.00 and in first class CHF 65.00.

The oneway ticket from Murren to Chamonix via Le Chatelard  costs without the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 109 and in first class CHF 166.00 and with the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 64.00 and in first class CHF 96.00.

On the website you can find supersavert tickets. If the website still doesen't work, please contact our online support: ticketshop@sbb.ch

Kind regards,

MarinaZ

MarinaZ
Pendler/in

Hello @rhonda

At the moment we are not aware of any problems with the ticket shop. Please note that online tickets can be purchased up to 2 months in advance.

The oneway ticket from Zurich Airport to Interlaken West cost without the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 74.00 and in first class CHF 130.00 and with the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 37.00 and in first class CHF 65.00.

The oneway ticket from Murren to Chamonix via Le Chatelard  costs without the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 109 and in first class CHF 166.00 and with the Half Fare Card in second class CHF 64.00 and in first class CHF 96.00.

On the website you can find supersavert tickets. If the website still doesen't work, please contact our online support: ticketshop@sbb.ch

Kind regards,

MarinaZ