Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
breadli428
Visitor

Dear SBB team,

Due to the newly released Corona control for travelers entering Switzerland (https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/das-bag/aktuell/medienmitteilungen.msg-id-86260.html), I unfortunately have to cancel my trip from Zurich to Paris on December 5th and also the return journey on 7th.

I bought the TGV tickets at the 20th year anniversary. And I wish I could get the tickets refunded. I called your customer service but was told a refund was not possible. It would be super thankful if you could please consider this sudden change of the policy and the possibility for ticket refund due to the resulting trip cancellation.

Thanks!

GiorgiaB

Hello @breadli428 

Thank you for your message.

The ticket for the TGV anniversary are not refundable, that's the reason why the customer service told that a refund is not possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

GiorgiaB