Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Swiss travel pass

SS1
New Author

Hi, I’m trying to buy the Swiss travel pass under the Autumn promo Swiss travel pass for 4 days for 4 adults & 1 child. However it is charging 99 CHF for the child aged 15 & I do not get an option to add him for a family card. Can you please help why the child is getting charged & how to add him for a family card. Thanks 

5 REPLIES
SS1
New Author

Hello Fatima, I’m not getting that option to add a family card in the new Autumn promo Swiss travel pass & moreover when I add the child as a passenger with his date of birth details it charges me 99 CHF. Can you please help clarify why there is a charge for the child. Thanks 

Hello SS1

Im having the same trouble. Did you manage to book your tickets correctly?

Thankyou

Hi SC22 As mentioned by Fatima I had to get the family card issued over the counter in Switzerland 

Hello @SS1 

If you cannot book the card together online, you can also have it printed at the counter free of charge upon presentation of the Swiss Travel offer.

Kind regards,
FatimaH

FatimaH

Hello @SS1 

Thank you for your query.

To receive the Swiss Family Card directly, add the child as a passenger under ‘Add passengers’ when you buy your Swiss Travel Pass.

I wish you a nice Sunday.

Kind regards,
FatimaH