Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).

Swiss travel pass flex

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

Planning to travel  Zurich, Basel, Interlaken, Lucerne and back to Zurich.Trip length is 19 days. I need to take 4 different trains to travel between the cities. Taking Swiss travel pass flex for 4 days will be sufficient?

Re: Swiss travel pass flex

0 Likes

Hi @naga 

These trips can easily be made within 4 days. You can find all timetables on www.sbb.ch/en/.

Kind regards
SandraI

New Author
0 Likes

I'm still confused. So taking a 4 day Swiss flex pass which is valid for 1 month is ok? Can i choose any 4 different days to travel within 1 month?

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @naga 

Yes, with a Swiss Travel Pass Flex, you can choose your 4 days of travel in the month.

I wish you a nice day.

Regards
JulieL

New Author
0 Likes

Great. Thank you for your reply.

Now after taking a swiss pass, how can i get the discounts for mountain tours ?do i have to book in advance or buy the tickets on the same day?

0 Likes

Hello @naga 

Tickets can be purchased at the train station at the ticket counter in advance or on the same day.

Kind regards,
ManuelaPf