Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).
Highlighted

Swiss travel pass flex

New Author
0 Likes

Hi,

Planning to travel  Zurich, Basel, Interlaken, Lucerne and back to Zurich.Trip length is 19 days. I need to take 4 different trains to travel between the cities. Taking Swiss travel pass flex for 4 days will be sufficient?

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hi @naga 

These trips can easily be made within 4 days. You can find all timetables on www.sbb.ch/en/.

Kind regards
SandraI

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

I'm still confused. So taking a 4 day Swiss flex pass which is valid for 1 month is ok? Can i choose any 4 different days to travel within 1 month?

Highlighted

Traveller (platinum)
0 Likes

Hello @naga 

Yes, with a Swiss Travel Pass Flex, you can choose your 4 days of travel in the month.

I wish you a nice day.

Regards
JulieL

Highlighted

New Author
0 Likes

Great. Thank you for your reply.

Now after taking a swiss pass, how can i get the discounts for mountain tours ?do i have to book in advance or buy the tickets on the same day?

Highlighted

0 Likes

Hello @naga 

Tickets can be purchased at the train station at the ticket counter in advance or on the same day.

Kind regards,
ManuelaPf