Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Swiss Travel Pass

Salad
New Author

If I go from Grindelwald to Jungfraujoch (one way), with Swiss Travel Pass (I am international guest), then I should get a 25% discount, right?

Then when I down the hill from Jungfraujoch to Lauterbrunnen , with Swiss Travel Pass, should I buy a ticket also with a 25% discount?  Because I cannot find such an option item in the ticket box on your website. 

2 REPLIES
ManuelaPf
Pendler/in

Hello @Salad 

If you have a Swiss Travel Pass, this gives unlimited travel on Swiss Federal Railways (SBB) and the Berner Oberland Bahn (BOB), so covers the route as far up at Grindelwald or Lauterbrunnen.  It doesn't give free travel on the Wengernalpbahn or Jungfraubahn from Grindelwald or Lauterbrunnen to Jungfraujoch so you need to buy a ticket for this section, but it will get you 25% off the regular price.The ticket can be purchased at the ticket counter in Switzerland.

Kind regards
ManuelaPf

Thank you!