Hi, I have research very long but I dont seem to get the answer. I am travelling to Swizeterland in October for holiday.
1. What is the different between GA and Swiss Pass? I am a tourist so I only can buy Swiss Pass right?
2. With the Swiss Pass and Half Fare Card - do both apply for train that are travelling from Interlaken to Milan?
3. SBB site - booking from Interlaken to Milan, there is GA 2 inclu 1/2/3 year option discount, is this the same as Swiss Pass Travel?
4. Here is my schedue below, which option is my best saving travel card to buy?
- Geneve Airport to city
- Geneva city to Interlaken Ost
- Interlaken to Ginderwald
- Interlaken to Jungfrau
Thanks so much!
The minimum contract period of a GA is 4 months.
With the Swiss Half-Fare Card you can choose for the connection Interlaken- Milan the reduction 1/2/3 years with the SwissTravel Pass you can choose the reduction GA.
Price information and bookings for journeys within Switzerland are available in the SBB Webshop.
Please click on:
- Select required journey and date
- click on "Search for connection"
(ATTENTION: our system can calculate prices a maximum of 60 days in advance. Standard prices for travel at a later date may be calculated by selecting an earlier travel date.)
Supersaver tickets are available depending on the connection.
Information Swiss Travel System: www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/travel-in-switzerland/international-guests.html
Also, may i ask how does this Swiss Travel Pass works if i were to buy the 3 consecutive days?
Go by 24 hours x 3 days? Meaning i can activate in the afternoon on 1st day, then ends on the afternoon on the 4th day?