Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You can discover and actively shape the digital services of SBB here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 4

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our support form for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, etc.).
Highlighted

Swiss Travel Pass 15 days consecutive

Pin
New Author
0 Likes

Dear all,

I'm from Indonesia.

I have 15 days consecutive swiss travel pass for me and my family (total 5 person: myself, my wife, a 17 years old youth, and 2 children below 15 years).

I will arrive in Geneva on 25 May 2019, and depart from Geneva on 10 June 2019.

My travel pass active from 26 May 2019 to 9 June 2019.

my question are:

1. can I use the travel pass as HALF FARE discount to buy train ticket from Geneva airport to Lausanne on 25 May? (1 day before the ticket active)

2. and also use it as half fare card to buy ticket from Lausanne Gare to Geneve Aeroport, on 10 June (1 day after expired)

I asked those questions as my friend told me that I can do it, but I really cannot find the information anywhere in the internet.

my friend told me that d-1 and d+1 of my swiss travel pass still can be use as half fare discount.

can someone help me before I made mistake here, please?

thank you all.

regards,

Andri

Re: Swiss Travel Pass 15 days consecutive

0 Likes

Hallo @Pin,

If your SHFC Flex is valid on the selected dates, you are not allowed to use it the day before the validity. I suggest you to write an email tu our ticketshop@sbb.ch to check if they can change your ticket.

Have a nice day

SamanthaAd