Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Swiss Half Fare Card

maschrag
New Author

Will be travelling with my 10 yo daughter in Switzerland in June.  Done the math and think the 1 month Swiss Half Fare Card is my best option.

Can purchase the Swiss Half Fare Card once it becomes available.. 60 day advance purchase.   Will get Day Saver passes for travel days …  60 day advance purchase.  My daughter will be free with the complimentary Swiss Family Card. 

Does all this sound correct?   Can print all three (Day Saver passes, Swiss Half Fare Card, Swiss Family Card)  @ home before arriving?    

1 REPLY
FatimaH

Hello @maschrag

Thank you for your query.

With the Swiss Family Card, your daughter only has free travel on the Swiss Travel Pass area of validity: https://www.sbb.ch/en/leisure-holidays/travel-in-switzerland/international-guests/swiss-travel-pass.....

You can buy the Saver Day Pass and the Swiss Half fare card up to 60 days in advance and print them out directly, that's right. 

I wish you a pleasant stay in Switzerland.

Greetings,
FatimaH