Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Please use our help & contact area for all questions regarding your ticket bookings and for refunds.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, addresses, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Successfuly Paid Ticket but no Ticket Confirmation

paramita
Visitor

I've book train ticket from Zurich to Frankfurt and successfully paid the ticket using Visa Card just now. When i finish the payment, it said that the time exceeded, the journey no longer available and i didnt get any confirmation while the payment is successful and my credit card has been charged CHF660.

Is there anyway to reconfirm my booking? i try to call the call center but i can not reach them.

Need suggestions since im not living in Europe right now.

Thank you

1 REPLY
NicolasK

Hi @paramita 

Thank you for your request.

If you did not receive a confirmation email, the payment did not work and the amount will not be debited. Payments authorizations are not definitive debits, although they are displayed on the bank account. The authorizations are automatically released again.

We do not have information about our customers' orders, please call our Contact Center +41 848 44 66 88. If you are calling from abroad and this number does not work, please try +41 51 225 78 00.
My colleagues will be able to inform you

I wish you a good weekend.

Regards
NicolasK