Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Single and return journey

akyrios
New Author
0 Likes
Hello, I was trying to buy two tickets, from Zurich Flughafen to Bern and back. When I saw the "Single and return journey" option, I chose that, but then there were not specific train times--just days. Does this allow me to take any train during those days?

Accepted Solutions

SandraI
0 Likes

Hi @akyrios

Flexible tickets (= "individual tickets") are not restricted to a particular train and are therefore valid in any train, on the selected day(s) of travel and for the printed stretch of journey. Attention, this does not apply to Supersaver Tickets!

Happy Easter!

Kind regards
SandraI

View solution in original post

All Replies

SandraI
0 Likes

Hi @akyrios

Flexible tickets (= "individual tickets") are not restricted to a particular train and are therefore valid in any train, on the selected day(s) of travel and for the printed stretch of journey. Attention, this does not apply to Supersaver Tickets!

Happy Easter!

Kind regards
SandraI

View solution in original post