Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Seven25 travel cards

SOLVED
Irfan09
New Author

Hello, i bought seven25 travelcard. Can I use this card on intercity trains? For example, can I use this card from Zurich to Geneva for free?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
EleonoraS

Hello @Irfan09 

Thank you for your question, 

Yes, you can use it on any train after 7pm: here you will find more information seven25 Travelcard – the young persons’ travelcard for night owls | SBB

Please note that the night supplement is not included, and you need to purchase it separately when needed. 

I wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards

EleonoraS

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES
EleonoraS

Hello @Irfan09 

Thank you for your question, 

Yes, you can use it on any train after 7pm: here you will find more information seven25 Travelcard – the young persons’ travelcard for night owls | SBB

Please note that the night supplement is not included, and you need to purchase it separately when needed. 

I wish you a pleasant day.

Kind regards

EleonoraS

suffixwreck
During the week, the travelcard is available for travel until 5 a.m. Weekend and general public holiday travel validity expires at 7 a.m. (arrival time on Saturday, Sunday or general public holidays).