Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Saver day pass

vmacharete
Traveller
0 Likes

I will be traveling from Geneve to Zurich and return on the same day. I have noticed that the saver day pass is a lot cheaper than the point to point ticket or even the super saver ticket.

But I have a few questions.

Will I be able to travel from Geneve to Zurich and return on the same day without having to buy any other extra ticket? Only holding the saver day pass?

If I want to reserve a seat on a specific train (on the day of the saver day pass bought), will I be able to do this online (paying the extra fee for the reservation of the seat, of course)?

Thank you in advance!!

Accepted Solutions

Re: Saver day pass

vmacharete
Traveller
0 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer!! 

View solution in original post

All Replies

FatimaH

Hello @vmacharete 

Yes, the Saver Day Pass can be used for the mentioned trip ( return trip on the same day). You can purchase the seat reservation for the desired connection in the SBB Mobile App or online for CHF 5.00 (per person / per train): https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/seat-reservations.html

All information about the Saver Day Pass can be found here: https://www.sbb.ch/en/travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/day-pass/saver-day-pass.html 

Kind regards,
FatimaH

vmacharete
Traveller
0 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer!! 

View solution in original post

vmacharete
Traveller
0 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer FatimaH!!