Step 1

This is where customers help other customers. Find useful information in existing discussions or ask your questions.

Forward

Step 2

You will find tips and tricks about train travel here.

Back Forward

Step 3

You will see the latest posts from all areas of the Community here.

Back End tour
Announcements
Coronavirus notice: Refund request
Please use our support pages for all questions regarding your ticket bookings.
The SBB Community is a public forum (customers help customers); please don’t post any personal data (names, e-mail, credit card numbers, ticket order no. etc.).

Saver Pass

Lisa
0 Likes
Do I have to have a GA pass/card to buy the Saver Pass. It looks like the GA area and the GA pass are two different things. I want to travel from Zurich airport to Wengen with a Saver Pass. The area looks like to me to be in the GA area. Am I correct? 

Almost done!In order to post your question, you first need to sign in with your SwissPass login. If you do not yet have a login, you can create one

Accepted Solutions

nrr1
Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

The Saver Pass is valid for areas shown on the GA Map. You do NOT need a GA card to purchase a Saver Pass.

If you have a 1/2 Fare Card, Saver Passes are cheaper.

One suggestion, traveling from Zurich to Luzerm and using the Golden Pass routing from Luzern to Interlaken Ost (departs Luzern at XX:05 for most of the day) has super scenery on this section.

View solution in original post

All Replies

nrr1
Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

nrr1
Traveller (bronze)
0 Likes

The Saver Pass is valid for areas shown on the GA Map. You do NOT need a GA card to purchase a Saver Pass.

If you have a 1/2 Fare Card, Saver Passes are cheaper.

One suggestion, traveling from Zurich to Luzerm and using the Golden Pass routing from Luzern to Interlaken Ost (departs Luzern at XX:05 for most of the day) has super scenery on this section.

View solution in original post